Re: [suse-security] Blocking a domain with SuseFirewall2
  • From: Volker Kuhlmann <hidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:45:04 +1200

Interesting. Please tell us what suse version and SuSEfirewall2 version
that is. The latest available for 9.1 pro is
SuSEfirewall2-3.1-310.3.noarch.rpm from the updates, and none of the
files it contains have a FW_REJECT_IP string anywhere. Using the custom
script option is the quickest way.

Blocking obnoxious IPs has been on my wish list since day 1, but I'm
not quite sure what I should make of SuSEfirewall2 as for the past
years it seems minimally maintained, but not developed.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann is possibly list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/ Please do not CC list postings to me.

< Previous Next >