Re: [suse-security] Blocking a domain with SuseFirewall2
  • From: Volker Kuhlmann <hidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:45:04 +1200

Interesting. Please tell us what suse version and SuSEfirewall2 version
that is. The latest available for 9.1 pro is
SuSEfirewall2-3.1-310.3.noarch.rpm from the updates, and none of the
files it contains have a FW_REJECT_IP string anywhere. Using the custom
script option is the quickest way.

Blocking obnoxious IPs has been on my wish list since day 1, but I'm
not quite sure what I should make of SuSEfirewall2 as for the past
years it seems minimally maintained, but not developed.

Volker Kuhlmann is possibly list0570 with the domain in header Please do not CC list postings to me.

< Previous Next >