Re: [suse-security] Opening SMTP for Postfix
  • From: "Boris B. Zhmurov" <bb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 22:25:35 +0300

Eric Kahklen wrote:
| I fixed it! I found in the main.cf file that there are two places with
| the inet_interfaces = specification. I don't know if yast2 put them
| there when I ran it for mail, or if this is standard. I sure hope not
| since this could be very confusing!!!
|
| Eric

Yep, yast doesn't edit original parameter's, it add another one in the
end of main.cf. Any way, you can check postfix's configuration by typing
command:

/usr/sbin/postconf -n

- --
Boris B. Zhmurov
DialogueScience, Inc. Technical department.
40 Vavilova St., Moscow, 119991, Russia
Tel.: (+7-095) 137-0150, 135-6253
HTTP://www.antivir.ru FTP://ftp.antivir.ru
"wget http://bb.dials.ru/bb_public_key.pgp -O - | gpg --import"