maybe off topic, ports ftp
  • From: piet <prooroa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:11:56 +0100
as for the apache server one can use port 8080 instead of 80.
Is something likewise possible for ftp (pureftp in my case) to use something else as 20&21 say 8020&8021 or so.

I would like to ftp to my server but it shouldn't be to obvious.

Another question I struggle with how to configure ftp & apache in such a way that I can drag and drop files by means a browser on a remote box to upload files to the server after a login.

with regards,
piet

< Previous Next >