FreeSwan Kernel Config
I am trying to get Freeswan to work with my SuSE 8.1 Pro installation. My kernel does not have KLIPS support, so I am trying to
recompile it. I got the files from the http://www.suse.de/~garloff/linux/FreeSWAN/ website and I am still coming up blank.

I downloaded and installed the following files via YaST2
freeswan-1.99_0.934-0.i586.rpm
freeswan-1.99_0.934-0.src.rpm
km_freeswan-1.99_0.934-0.i586.rpm

I then issued the following commands
# cd /usr/src/linux
# make xconfig
(left all the default settings in xconfig)
# make dep
# make bzImage
# cd /usr/src/kernel-module/zz_freeswan
# make xgo

As I understand it, at this point, I should be able to go to the NETWORK OPTIONS in the xconfig and selection the options for
FreeSwan and IPSEC. However, I do not have any options for FreeSwan anywhere in the configuration window! I do not understand why
this is the case. I am new to kernel configs, so any information would be helpful!

Thanks