Re: [suse-security] suse-security-unsubscribe-gregf=bigtimegeeks.com@xxxxxxxx
  • From: "J. Theriault" <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:34:23 +0100

Paul Shepperd wrote:
| If it's really that big a deal that we are going to write 12 emails
| everytime someone goofs and tries to get off the mailing list I
suggest suse
| just put up an unsubscribe page where people can just put in their email
| address and it unsubscribes them. Sure others could unsubscribe you
| but......not bloody likely.
|

| -Paul Shepperd
| Swain Online
| Ardmore PA, USA

Actually,

I received an "Unsubscription confirmation" email a few days ago that
(thankfully) included the headers from the original message to SuSE;
it seems that philippe.jourde@xxxxxxxx attempted to unsubscribe me from
this list on Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:53:02 (+0100). I have sent him two
emails four days apart asking why but have not yet received a
response... I wouldn't mind a web-unsubscribe form as long as it still
needed to confirm the unsubscription.

J. Theriault
administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx