RE: [suse-security] Blocking Kazaa and other P2P communication tools.
  • From: "Knut Erik Hauslo" <KNUTH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:17:10 +0200
Use a sniffer and watch which ports are being used. I cannot tell you
which ports, because the corporate firewall that I manage is not SuSEs
Firewall2, but I have only defined which ports to accept outbound (SMTP,
HTTP(S), etc) and Kazaa does not work here.

Not very useful maybe, but talking with users to have them stop using
Kazaa is i think more complicated.

-KEH