Missing kernel source RPM for 8.1
  • From: Markus Gaugusch <markus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:50:30 +0200 (CEST)
I need to compile a new version of the e100 driver (for iANS/adapter
teaming), but cannot find a source RPM or kernel headers of the shortly
released kernel update.
The version compiled for the previous kernel doesn't work (errors
during loading/kernel panic on remove). I thought, that the new version
has only minimal fixes and should not break existing modules compiled
with the old headers. I'm using the k_smp package.

Markus
--
Markus Gaugusch \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign