RE: [suse-security] What's keeps changing my inet.d sequence
  • From: "Dirk Schreiner" <dirk.schreiner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:03:49 +0200
Hi,

checkout YAST and insserv ;-(
Both in Combination give some crazy results.

Example:
insserv -r nscd
/etc/init.d/nscd stop
Start yast ; stop yast
reboot

And wonder "nscd" is running again.

And check out this Area in the start/stop script ;-)

### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides: nscd
# Required-Start: $remote_fs $time
### END INIT INFO