Re: [suse-security] What's keeps changing my inet.d sequence
  • From: James Ogley <james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 21 May 2003 09:32:09 +0100
> Something in SuSE 8.1 insists on changing the sequence
> of my start scripts in /etc/init.d/rc3.d and /etc/init.d/rc5.d
> to its idea of the perfect start order.
> What is it, where can I change it, and how can I get
> it to leave my sequence alone?

Read man insserv
--
James Ogley, Unix Systems Administrator, Pinnacle Insurance Plc
Work: james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.pinnacle.co.uk +44 (0) 20 8731 3619

CONFIDENTIALITY.This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance plc.

If you have received this email in error please immediately
notify the Pinnacle Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

www.mimesweeper.com