Re: [suse-security] how to enable ipsec over firewall?
  • From: Jochen Staerk <jochen.staerk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:28:47 +0200
Hello Michael,

For sure. You have to configure freeswan using /etc/ipsec.conf (<=7.3) and
to start and test it.

okay, i did now update free s/wan since suse has 1.95 and "opportunistic encoding" is enabled from 1.9.8 on only. I'll have that configured.

BTW: What about take over this working patches into firewall-scripts main
branch - Marc

That would have been my next question - i guess it's a great feature that should be delivered with the next suse firewall.

Thanks again
Jochen