Re: [suse-security] httpd/mod_php/fileupload & segmentation faults
--On Dienstag, 2. Juli 2002 16:08 +0200 I wrote:

[...]
Perhaps this is nothing to worry about, but I was not sure and had a look
on the internet. I assumed a connection with the PHP file upload
vulnerabilities and exploits as discussed in

<http://www.cert.org/advisories/CA-2002-05.html>,
<http://lists.insecure.org/vuln-dev/2002/Mar/0025.html>
and
<http://lists2.suse.com/archive/suse-security/2002-Jun/0414.html>

but thought that these were already patched using the above packages as
described in
[...]

The third URL I listed is wrong and I have lost the right one - a cut&paste error, sorry!

Bastian.