Re: [suse-security] Run-level editor in 8.0
Am Son, 2002-05-05 um 16.25 schrieb Michael Ströder:
> Alexander Thoma wrote:
> >>
> >>You can switch that off. See /etc/sysconfig/suseconfig.
> >
> > i'm sitting in front of an 7.3 system. i don't have this file there
>
> Sorry, the subject line contains 8.0.
> Therefore I'm obviously referring to SuSE 8.0.

your right with that, but i've hoped you could tell me out of the box,
how i could switch it off in SuSE 7.3.

I've tried SuSE 8.0 on a vmware-box and throw it already away (not
vmware but suse 8.0).

So your right to answer how to do this on 8.0.

so long alex

--
I am chaos.
I am the substance from which your artists and scientists build rhythms.