Re: [suse-security] What to do against ARP-Poisoning?
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:51:50 +0100
On Tuesday 19 March 2002 12.32, Roland Hilkenbach wrote:
> I'm feeling like fighting Medusa: Each threat i try to cut grows several

You mean the hydra :) Medusa was the girls with snakes for hair

> more threats to show up! It's either frustrating or an interesting
> challenge - it depends on the angle of view you have...

If I've understood things correctly (not likely, I admit) IPv6 is designed to
counter many of the worries you have. For instance, I understand that IPv6
will have built-in encryption.

does anyone know when IPv6 is scheduled to be fully implemented/rolled out?

//Anders

< Previous Next >