Why MY ftp failed always
  • From: sambit <sambit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:04:08 -0500
Hi,
Can any one help me, i am trying to do ftp to my Linux suse 7.2 server and i am always gettig

421 Service not available, remote server has closed
connection

i changed the file like

Search for the following entries in /etc/inetd.conf :
ftp stream tcp nowait root /usr/sbin/tcpd wu.ftpd -a
# ftp stream tcp nowait root /usr/sbin/tcpd in.ftpd

but i did not get any luck , is there any command to find /see all packages installed in SUSE-7.2,

or what is the bast way to install or remove package in SUSE, if i am not using rpm -i for install, but is there any option in rpm to display all packages ?

Thanks

Sambit

< Previous Next >