Re: [suse-security] Online Update
  • From: Gordon Pritchard <gordon.pritchard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 29 Jan 2002 13:27:41 -0800
On Tue, 2002-01-29 at 11:24, Roman Drahtmueller wrote:

> > What?!?!?! Holy crap...
> >
> > It was my expectation with these tools, and with YOU, that the
> > underlying rpm-database was sound, current, and accurate.
>
> What makes you think differently?

Only JW's comments and observations.

I don't yet think differently, but my spidey-senses are tingling.

My opening expression of surprise was simply that I hadn't heard of
problems with YOU, much less first-hand experience.

> The better some software is, the better it can handle faulty situations.
> The only thing that is merely impossible to handle are defects that are
> caused by a human.

Hehehe!

-Gord

--
Gordon Pritchard, P.Eng., Member IEEE
Technical University of B.C. - Research Lab Engineer