Re: [suse-security] Slightly OT - SuSE Website
  • From: Peter Nixon <nix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:24:26 +0200
On Fri, 21 Dec 2001 15:23:01 -0600
Duane Kehoe <dkehoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does someone know what is going on with SuSE's website? I have been
> unable to connect most of the day, but I can still connect to the FTP
> server for YOU. Just a concerned SuSE user, thanks

You should be able to run YOU by pointing it at ftp.susesecurity.com if you really need updates at the moment.
Remember that this particular mirror is in Turkey however, and will not be particularly fast if you are not from this part of the world..

This site currently does not mirror axp or s390 updates, as I need to put an extra disk in the server :-(

--
Viel SpaƟ

Peter Nixon - nix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.susesecurity.com

"If you think cryptography will solve the problem, then you don't understand cryptography and you don't understand your problem."