Re: [suse-security] http proxy
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:11:30 +0300
Hi,

* Andreas Baetz; <andreas.baetz@xxxxxxxx> on 07 Sep, 2001 wrote:
> I've set up and running a system with 16 MB RAM and one 4GB HD with squid.
> It is built on SuSE 7.1, minimal Installation, using ipchains as firewall.
> It works ok when left alone, but is somewhat slow when new processes are
> started (login, maintenance etc.)

RAM amount is satisfactory then :-) What about the HD space tinyproxy
needs at the minimum since the total HD capacity I have is 400 MB
and as you may imagine not much left although all the man pages and
teh documentation files are deleted and I have like 10 MB HD space
left to play with :-(

--
Togan Muftuoglu