Re: [suse-security] Mirroring updates directory
  • From: Torsten Mueller <torsten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 00:25:23 +0100
Hey,

i also use the mirror script for this.
My config file for the update of 6.4 looks like this:

package=suseupdate
comment=suseupdate
site=ftp.suse.com
local_dir=/daten/suse/suse64/update/
remote_user=anonymous
remote_password=torsten@xxxxxxxx
remote_dir=/pub/suse/i386/update/6.4/
passive_ftp=true
mail_to=torsten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you want to exclude some files or directories, you could
do that also.

Hope that helps. Greetings