Re: [suse-security] Where to find a good intro to ipchains for a dial-up linux box ?
  • From: semat <semat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:32:36 +0300 (EAT)
> concerning a good introduction to how to set-up a firewall using ipchains
> with SuSE?
The easiest way is for you to use the suse firewall script that comes with
suse the package is called firewals.rpm on the SuSE CDs. It comes by
default if you choose a network oriented system I don't know about the
others. I think the package is found in the sec section of the first CD.
The configuration file /etc/rc.config.d/firewall.rc.config is very easy to
understand.