ssh clients for not-so-common OS's
  • From: Yuri Robbers <yuri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 23:30:26 +0100 (MET)

Hi all,

I hope this is not off-topic, since it despite being a security question,
it is not directly SuSE-related. Please send your flames to me and not to
the list if you think I should not have posted this. Anyway, here goes...

Sometimes I have to remotely log into a system (SuSE :o) of mine from a
machine that doesn't come with ssh. That's why I tend to carry ssh client
binaries for a number of OS's with me most of the time. I'd like to add
some more of those to my collection. Does anyone know where to find or how
to compile ssh binaries on any of these OS's: VMS, DOS, AmigaOS, Acorn
RISC-OS and Mac-OS? For VMS I would be interested in having an ssh server
too...

Thanks,
Yuri.

Yuri Robbers phone : +31-71-527-4966
Leiden University fax : +31-71-527-4900
Institute for Theoretical Biology email : robbers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kaiserstraat 63
2311 GP Leiden PGP 5.0 public key available:
the Netherlands Check your favourite hkp server.