Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 8:02 AM
To: suse-security@xxxxxxxx
Subject: new e-mail accounts (group 500 users)

Dear list-users,

If I make a new e-mail account for my sendmail it's the same as if I made a
new user account for the mail server. People could login e.g. through ssh.
How can I restrict access to only just the corresponding e-mail account so
users could not log on to the mail server by a terminal client?

Thank you

Philipp

< Previous Next >