Re: [suse-security] Porn/Xrate-Filter
  • From: Daniele Frijia <cosmo@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:48:29 +0100
I saw, that other people are interested too.
So here's the mail I wrote to Matthias.

But never forget to solve the problem of pornsite surfing in school at
the roots. An the roots are the pupils, and not the net.
Try to get a good supervision and everything works fine.
I know that most of you are 'just' freaks and so it's naturally that you
try to solve this problem on a technical level, buit it has to be solved
on a social level.

Ok, here's the rest of the mail: