[opensuse-project] openSUSE Board election results are here!
Dear openSUSE members,

The openSUSE Board election [1] is now closed.

Simon has been re-elected for another term and Sarah replaces Gertjan on
the board.

Election results:

Simon Lees 161
Sarah Julia Kriesch 138
Vinzenz Vietzke 130
Alessandro de Oliveira Faria 95

281 out of 500 eligible members have cast their vote in this election.

We thank all candidates who stepped up and all members who cast their
votes in this election. We thank election officials Ariez Vachcha and
Edwin Zakaria for their time and effort in planning and carrying the
election.

Let's congratulate Simon and Sarah and welcome them on the openSUSE Board.

Regards,

Ish Sookun

[1] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board_election