[opensuse-project] Boarding please ... my openSUSE Board candidacy
I'm pleased to inform our beloved Geeko's community about my intention to run
for one seat at the openSUSE Board.

For those who would like to discover a bit more about myself and what I
published, I've collected a bunch of links at the bottom.

I would like to engage the green blood inside me to "serve and protect" our
great community.
I will have to learn a lot, and hope to be inspired and guided by former and
actual board members, in a hope to get the things done.

What can I promise? Well I will do mistakes and success, make people happy and
other grumpy. I will manage illusions and frustrations.

What I want? Get our community stronger, increase the raise of our project and
associated tools.
How, well, I'm a big dreamer about team cross-collaboration, and the high
values we share.

What else? Prepare our product's future.
Paint all people around us in Green (whatever the kind of green it is)

More during phase 1 ...
Rendez-vous after the 17th November.

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/User:bruno_friedmann
[2] https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/profile/bruno_friedmann