[opensuse-project] openSUSE Board Candidacy
Hello openSUSE

After some serious thought I decided that I want to run for the board.

My name is Kostas Koudaras (a.k.a. Warlordfff) and I am a man of
action, serving the openSUSE Project for the past 5 years as an
ambassador(among other things)...

I was in the lead of the openSUSE ambassadors for many years and
mentored a lot of ambassadors. Along with Richard Brown we made the
new ambassadors program. I am also part of the Travel Support Program
with Izabel Valverde. I write articles on news and am part of the
openSUSE Marketing team. I am an openSUSE translator for the Greek
language. Along with Stathis Iosifidis we started the Greeks openSUSE
Community and this year I was in charge of organizing (along with
Stella and Henne) the openSUSE Conference 2013 in Thessaloniki.

Over the years I think I have proven that I am a man of action and I
just make things happen. I run because I want to pass this to the
board. I know that community is strong and people just have to realize
that anything is possible around the openSUSE Project.

Beyond all that I am a firefighter and August is always a bit hard
month for me when it comes to time since most of August I am on some
mountain without wifi, nevertheless if I get elected I will find some.
I am also engaged to a wonderfull woman and I have a small hairy dog.

All that said, I ask for your trust and your vote.
Have fun
Kostas 'Warlordfff' Koudaras

--
http://opensuse.gr