[opensuse-project] openSUSE Board Candidacy
Hello,

Many of you know me as “anditosan” and I have participated of the openSUSE
project for a few years. I believe it is a good time for me to stand up for
candidacy for the openSUSE Board.

I have used SUSE and later openSUSE since 2000 and I still consider myself a
novice knowing that openSUSE is ever evolving and our community is ever
vibrant. New things for us are always around the corner.

Believing that changes happen all the time and that being part of a
coordinating body like the board will help my passion for innovation and Linux
further itself into our wonderful community.

I have participated mostly of the Artwork team creating promotional designs to
further our brand, also to promote our releases, to change looks on our
distribution and making our name a visual memory for our users. I have also
recently joined the News team in making sure that our communications to the
press and users is clear and attractive. But I would like to do more than this.

I have also been a teacher, publisher, historian and an artist. I believe in
communication as a means to making our project better.

My intentions as a member of the board are to contribute with the communication
of the board to the rest of the project. Helping in difficult situations that
our members face and coordinating efforts to have our community aligned with
clear objectives. I believe in openSUSE’s commitment to inclusion and I intend
to take that further.

I respectfully present my candidacy and rely on your votes to put my people
experience to the test as part of the openSUSE Board.

Andy (anditosan)