[opensuse-project] Standing up for the Board
  • From: Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 23:49:33 +0900
Hi All

I would like to stand up for the board elections this year.

My Primary Goals during this time :
1. Organizing Programs like GSoC and other programs that encourage new
contributors to come-in

2. Knowing where all the funds come from and into. Pretty much all
that comes to us is from SUSE. But there are donations from the
community during oSC's which are totally unaccounted for. I believe
before a foundation comes into place, the Board should be able to keep
a track of whatever little funds that come from other sources should
be accountable to the community.

3. Correspondence - The Board should have good correspondence with the
community. So if the community asks something, the board should
respond to it

--
Regards
Manu Gupta