[opensuse-project] Announcing Board Candidacy
Hello Everyone,

I am throw my name in for Board. I know this is my third time, but
over the last year I have gain a lot of experience with working on the
board. I currently sit as the Community Manager for South East Linux
Fest. So not only do I have experience with board work. I know how to
work with other distro, groups, and on events. The last year working
with SELF as taught me a lot want it means to be a board member. That
is way, I am throwing my name again for the board elections.

I have helped over the pass couple years to set up events as
Ambassador for openSUSE, such SCALE, SELF, and Texas Linux Fest.
Though this last year I been quite, I have keep up-to-date on all the
releases. I have been working on Facebook. I have also been to a bit
of writing and hope to have two ebooks out next year that focus on
openSUSE.

I am System Administrator with over 15 years experience. I have work
from the help desk to NOC operator. During that time I have worked in
companies that I was a team with work member over all the world. I
love help others, I love to teach. One of the reason I been an
Ambassador. That is why I have ran for a position for the board over
the pass year.

I bring a lot of real world work experience to the board. I have a
very strong love for openSUSE.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 8-10, 2012 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org