[opensuse-project] Announcing Board Candidacy
Hi all,

by popular demand (actually, it was only one: Lars M├╝ller), I'm
announcing my candidacy for this year's openSUSE Board election.

Most people might already know me: I have been working at the SUSE
headquarters for almost 10 years, since 2009 I'm working for B1 Systems
as a Consultant and Developer.

My contributions are mostly packaging a few packages for openSUSE,
helping out on packman Build Service and always running current Factory
on my main work machine and reporting the bugs I run into.

To be honest, my picture of what is involved with being a board member
is vague at best, so I'm not going to promise much. But I'll try to do
my best :-)

Best regards, and dont forget to

Have a lot of fun...

--
Stefan Seyfried
Linux Consultant & Developer -- GPG Key: 0x731B665B

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstra├če 7 / 85088 Vohburg / http://www.b1-systems.de