[opensuse-project] Announce: Delaying 12.2
Hi,

Those of you who read opensuse-factory mailing list too, will already
be aware, but for those who aren't, I would like to make it more official:

We won't be able to release 12.2 in time. We didn't catch up with the
slip of the milestones and beta, so I can't release RC1 now - and
delaying RC1 means delay of 12.2 too.

As I don't want to move 12.2 release into august due to vacation time,
my thinking about rescheduling is this:

- next week I will release what I have as 12.2-Beta2
- after that we will split away openSUSE:12.2 from factory to put
it under deep freeze for pure bug fixes.
- Mid of July we can have RC1
- August will see more updates, but no real action
- Release mid of September

Greetings, Stephan