[opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 19:10:51 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 17 May 2012 11:32:53 -0700, Roger Luedecke wrote:

From a training perspective, if we can come up with some content that
can be re-purposed for different learning methods, we can cover a lot
of ground fairly easily. But the learning "industry" has been moving
away from more monolithic methods of learning (read: instructor-led
classroom-
based training) and more towards more agile methods, such as podcasts/
video/short online sessions/etc.

We could adapt something akin to codeacademy.com. That is a brilliant
way to teach programming, and I think it could be adaptable to other
areas.

That's a good thought, Roger. Definitely an option worth looking at.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson