Re: [opensuse-project] bugs that are against 11.1
* Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-15-12 19:41]:

When you're logged in, down at the bottom is a link "my bugs". That means
all bugs assigned to "me", which never happens to people who only file or CC
and never provide patches. There should be another called "bugs I filed", or
a configuration option to make "my bugs" mean bugs "I" filed. A custom saved
query can be made down there, but the process, even the concept, to probably
most only only ever file or CC is not intuitive, much less easy.

Open your eyes a little larger and look a little closer. Beside the menu
item you cited "My Bugs" exists another menu item called "My Reports" that
seems to have just that, bugs you have reported.
http://wahoo.no-ip.org/~pat/bugzilla.jpg