Re: [opensuse-project] LinuxTag update
On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Jan Krings <liquidsky42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a WeTab, but the battery is not usable. So, I can install KDE Plama
Active on it.

Install it, bring a powerplug or use mine...

Am Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012, 01:10:33 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
Heya all,

The current status of http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:LinuxTag Berlin

- We've got a booth. I'm quite confident it'll be 14m2, have 2 tables and 6
chairs. Nothing else, LT is out of budget for furniture :(
- We will have 40 crates of openSUSE beer to hand out for €1 donation to LT
- We'll do that in collaboration with Fedora, which hands out hotdogs
- I have a few hundred DVD's, some flyers and some posters here. Will
probably walk into a copy shop to create some more.
- don't know yet how many tickets I'll get but anyone who helps at LT will
get a free ticket. Helping =/ hacking at the booth! We won't have place to
sit for anything other than showing ppl something.
-Tuesday evening is booth setup. Pls come to LT location and help out a bit!

Now what is still to do. I like to do the Booth program thing, but that
requires a big screen and presentations. I'll do something every day on
installing ownCloud on openSUSE (demoing Studio and OBS-for-endusers
while
at it) and Christian Boltz was willing to do something on AppArmor.
Christian, if you pick a time and add how many times you're willing to do
it, we're only looking for one more :D

Then we need to make sure we get the right things from Nue. I know some
people are going by car so I hope they can bring some stuff. At the least
the box with booth-stuff like tape, pens etcetera.

We need (please tell me if Nue has this):
- some stand(s) to put our merchandise on and hang up posters
- a big screen for the presentations (one of the two big touch-screen-
computers? is transport doable for those?)
- 2-3 power cord extensions (I know Nue has this, don't forget pls)
- I know I forgot things as it's past 1:10 and I need sleep, ideas?

/Jos