Re: [opensuse-project] bugreports
On 04/27/2012 10:28 AM, C wrote:
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:09, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This thread is from -factory, but it applies to the project overall:

Are there bug reports open for more than some arbitrary period (say 6
months, and yes, I know, there are bugs that have been open for
several years.. it's a rhetoric question)? Can someone wade through
the bug reports older than X months (for some value of X), and for any
that are not obviously in process, ping the reporter (or maybe owner)
to see if they are still valid/required (without it becoming a
spam-fest for the maintainer)?

There used to be a bugfix event, I am using past tense, as can't recall
a recent one done lately. Maybe before going gold for 12.2 there should
be a bug-fest focusing on closing bugs with some kind of carrot for the
rabbit.

Togan