Re: [opensuse-project] Suse Studio Command Line Client (ssc) @ GSoC 2012
  • From: Andrei Petre <p31andrei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 13:35:51 +0300
On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 1:54 AM, Andrei Petre <p31andrei@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I started a blog post [2] regarding SSC and I'm looking forward to
gathering new ideas on the project.
I would very much appreciate any suggestions, ideas, critics
(constructive :P), any feedback at all.
[2]
http://andreipetre.blogspot.com/2012/03/suse-studio-command-line-client-ssc.html

Hello,

After the blog post, I did some more search and thinking and wrote my
application for SSC summer project.

I intensively spoke with the project mentor about all I've written in
my application, and finally submitted my application [0].
If you alternatively want the pdf version, it's here[1].

Thank you and I'd appreciate any comments!

[0]
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/andreip/15002#
[1] http://swarm.cs.pub.ro/~anpetre/.ssc.pdf

Andrei