[opensuse-project] GSoC 2012 Proposal - openSUSE Karma plugin for openSUSE Connect
  • From: Priyanka <priyanka.menghani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 23:24:51 -0400
Hi all,

I am applying for the GSoC project "openSUSE Karma plugin for openSUSE
Connect", under Michal Hrušecký.

I have created the proposal, and ran it through Michal for his
comments, and have made the changes that he suggested. The proposal is
here:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/priyankam/18002#

It would be obliged, if others could also have a look, and let me know
if there is anything that is amiss, or something that I should
elaborate.

Thanks a ton! :-)
--
Priyanka M