[opensuse-project] GSoC 2012 Proposal - openSUSE Karma plugin for openSUSE Connect
  • From: Priyanka <priyanka.menghani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 23:24:51 -0400
Hi all,

I am applying for the GSoC project "openSUSE Karma plugin for openSUSE
Connect", under Michal Hrušecký.

I have created the proposal, and ran it through Michal for his
comments, and have made the changes that he suggested. The proposal is

It would be obliged, if others could also have a look, and let me know
if there is anything that is amiss, or something that I should

Thanks a ton! :-)
Priyanka M