[opensuse-project] Re: membership discussion: statement from the membership officials
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 17:53:06 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:27:50 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Or are we counting all votes, if he doesn't participate on any vote then
he can not vote? Isin't that redundant? Why count it at all, if the
moment he votes on something he is reinstated by definition as "active"?

A loss of time, or I haven't understood it.

When counting votes, you need to know what percentage of the eligible
voters have voted if you need a quorum of those voters for the vote to be
legitimate.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson