Re: [opensuse-project] GSoC 2012 Redesign fdisk to be more extensible and implement GPT support
On Thursday 15 Mar 2012 11:41:30 jiayi wrote:

Redesigning fdisk and Adding GPT support is attractive for me. It's a

I beg you know there are several fdisk around, what version do you work with?

openSUSE ship mostly the "util-linux" one, but the is also gnu fidsk (linked to parted):

http://www.gnu.org/software/fdisk/

see also this that seems to have the same goal as you have:

http://www.rodsbooks.com/gdisk/whygdisk.html

http://wiki.tldp.org/Partition-Mass-Storage-HOWTO

jdd

--