Re: [opensuse-project] Drop the openSUSE project meetings on IRC?
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:57:54 -0500
On Tue, 2012-03-13 at 13:35 -0500, Ricardo Chung wrote:
Perhaps maybe we agree to form a group of volunteers to write these
summaries? I have no problem doing it, but won't do it if I'm the
only
person. That's why I decided not to continue doing it last year
because
I didn't want that much weight on me.

Definitely it is too much weigh just for one person. In any case, logs
summarize is implemented will need a disclaimer note (summarize is an
interpretation not the log so go to read the log)

Perhaps the quickest way to "just do it" is to make this a news team
function (and of course anyone can join the news team) and be sure to
ask te board to ack the draft before we publish it on news + projectML?
Ack will ensure the summary has at least some basic sense of accuracy
and not be overly-interpretive.

Bryen