[opensuse-project] openSUSE and KDE in COSCUP Taiwan
Dear ALL:

I am Max from Taiwan -- openSUSE ambassador and GNOME foundaion member too. ^__^

It's midnight in Taiwan.
But I really happy to say "openSUSE and KDE will have one track( 2
days - 14 slot Presentations) at 18 - 19 Aug 2012 in COSCUP Taiwan" (I
am sorry, I just make sure the date and slot today)

What is COSCUP?

COSCUP is the largest annual FLOSS conference organized by local
communities in Taiwan. The conference has sessions for new users,
enthusiastic promoters, coders or anyone who is interested in
cutting-edge FLOSS technologies. The goal is to create a friendly and
informative environment for people from different communities to make
friends, learn new technologies and inspire each other.

Open source software is supported by 3 groups: coders, users and
promoters. This conference is aimed at all three groups. No matter
whether you are a new user, a passionate promoter, mature developer or
anywhere in between, you are welcome at COSCUP, the Conference for
Open Source Coders, Users and Promoters!

for COSCUP | GNOME.Asia 2010 and COSCUP 2011 there are 1,000 people
together. ^__^

This Year (2012) openSUSE and KDE will get involved with COSCUP.
We will have one individual track with 2 days. (About 14 presentaions)

Date: 18-19 Aug, 2012
Country: Asia -- Taiwan

We will have both booth and Conference in COSCUP 2012.

We need your participate^^.

For some good | interesting topic with openSUSE ( Yes, we will send
call for paper as soon as possible <(_ _)> )
For booth -- We need your help.
For anything else..... good to openSUSE

Best regards