[opensuse-project] openSUSE and KDE in COSCUP Taiwan
Dear ALL:

I am Max from Taiwan -- openSUSE ambassador and GNOME foundaion member too. ^__^

It's midnight in Taiwan.
But I really happy to say "openSUSE and KDE will have one track( 2
days - 14 slot Presentations) at 18 - 19 Aug 2012 in COSCUP Taiwan" (I
am sorry, I just make sure the date and slot today)

What is COSCUP?

http://coscup.org/2011/en/

COSCUP is the largest annual FLOSS conference organized by local
communities in Taiwan. The conference has sessions for new users,
enthusiastic promoters, coders or anyone who is interested in
cutting-edge FLOSS technologies. The goal is to create a friendly and
informative environment for people from different communities to make
friends, learn new technologies and inspire each other.

Open source software is supported by 3 groups: coders, users and
promoters. This conference is aimed at all three groups. No matter
whether you are a new user, a passionate promoter, mature developer or
anywhere in between, you are welcome at COSCUP, the Conference for
Open Source Coders, Users and Promoters!

for COSCUP | GNOME.Asia 2010 and COSCUP 2011 there are 1,000 people
together. ^__^

This Year (2012) openSUSE and KDE will get involved with COSCUP.
We will have one individual track with 2 days. (About 14 presentaions)

Date: 18-19 Aug, 2012
Country: Asia -- Taiwan

We will have both booth and Conference in COSCUP 2012.

We need your participate^^.

For some good | interesting topic with openSUSE ( Yes, we will send
call for paper as soon as possible <(_ _)> )
For booth -- We need your help.
For anything else..... good to openSUSE

Best regards

sakana