Re: [opensuse-project] Membership - Part n (and hopefully the last part?)
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:56:33 +0100
On 2012-02-27 16:37:46 (+0100), Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 27.02.2012 15:57, Nelson Marques wrote:

And one more thing Henne, throw me your best and see how much you need
to take me down!

You just declared your grand departing haven't you? I'm just waiting
for you to make good on that announcement :)

This is our mailing list where we are trying to work together. Since
quite some time it's not possible to do that anymore because of
people abusing it for their own purposes.

I am not going to take this anymore and I will do something about it.

Count me in.
We've already had way too much vandalizing by a very, very few,
which caused everyone else to be unable to communicate and
exchange about our project.

Goodbye Nelson. Have a lot of fun, but elsewhere.

--
-o) Pascal Bleser
/\\ http://opensuse.org -- we haz green