Re: [opensuse-project] Membership - Part n (and hopefully the last part?)
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:42:10 +0100
Henne Vogelsang wrote:

Hey,

On 27.02.2012 15:45, Per Jessen wrote:
Henne Vogelsang wrote:
On 27.02.2012 07:56, Basil Chupin wrote:

I'll stop here

Why don't you stop altogether an just leave us "believers" alone?
This is the mailing-list to discuss matters of the openSUSE project,
not your personal soap-box. Get lost.

The last sentence was uncalled for. Why is it so difficult to be
civil to oneanother?

I was civil.

Telling someone to "get lost" is not civil, certainly not in my book.
(http://www.dict.cc/?s=get%20lost)

This is our projects list and I'm tired of people who poison it. I
have decided I will not tolerate this anymore and speak up against it.

By all means do so, but please be civil. This is everyones project
list. You as a board member ought to show some leadership and behave
like we'd like others to.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (8.2°C)