[opensuse-project] [boosters] Standup 2012-02-09
Hey Folks,

these are the meeting minutes from the boosters standup meeting where we
discuss the progress of our milestone.

General
-------
* FOSDEM
* Everything went alright and the team enjoyed FOSDEM very much.

Standup
-------
Name
* What have I done this week
* What do I plan for next week
* What is keeping me from participating in the milestone

Ismail
* Test the appliance
* nothing
* Get support for new touch pads into the distro. Get ready for
vacation.

Vincent
* Work together with Max on packages in
Virtualization:Cloud:OpenStack:git
* nothing
* Factory. FOSDEM.

Coolo
* nothing
* nothing
* FOSDEM. Tried to get 12.2 M1 out and failed. Implemented factory
reminder mails.

Tom
* Work on the appliance. Package fixes etc.
* nothing
* FOSDEM preparations. FOSDEM.

Christopher
* Packaging ubuntu packages but failed
* nothing
* FOSDEM preparation. FOSDEM. Intern handling.

Pavol
* Ubunutu packaging.
* nothing
* FOSDEM. Vacation.

Michal
* Worked on the swift packages.
* nothing
* FOSDEM. Fixed mysql bugs on SLE. Factory

Nanuk
* nothing
* nothing
* School. FOSDEM. Sick. Intern handling.

Henne
* nothing
* nothing
* vacation

Max
* Worked on glance, quantum and keystone build for ubuntu
* Get nova and swift building
* bug triaging.

New Milestone
-------------
We have decided to start a new milestone with a kick-off meeting on
Monday. We are going to help the appstream guys to get things
implemented on openSUSE with the aim of having a App-Store in 12.1.
For that we will concentrate on 3 things:

1. Hack he OBS to produce metadata
2. Hack the RPM distro tools to produce metadata
3. Get an app-store application into openSUSE:Factory

http://distributions.freedesktop.org/wiki/AppStream
http://distributions.freedesktop.org/wiki/AppStream/ActionItems

Henne

--