Re: [opensuse-project] BTW
On Tuesday, February 07, 2012 09:31:41 AM Koushik Kumar Nundy wrote:
On 7 February 2012 02:26, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I don't reply to mails in the next hours - I'm attempting an in-place
upgrade of my 32-bit system to 64. Just to see if Zypper et all. like me
:D
Please document the process. I would like to do something like that
on my Li-f-e box too.

(I still have my laptop, don't worry. And I've got a 12.1 DVD Ready To
Rescue as well)

/Jos

--
Koushik Kumar Nundy

Koushik,

I thought Li-f-e Project does 32 bit available because some packages and
applications are not pretty available for 64 bit. MWe need more info about
before try this conversion from 32 to 64.