Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Membership
On 01/31/2012 04:51 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:38:31 +0100, Pascal Bleser wrote:

- a simple email to the membership team must be sufficient to
be able to vote again, to "reactivate" the access to the voting
platform, so to say

It is probably fair to say (and obvious, for that matter) that in order
for this to work, the membership team does need to have a certain level
of responsiveness. From what Chuck said (as a part of the membership
team IIRC), there is something that isn't working properly there, and
that needs to be sorted out.

Jim

And to add to an already long thread, we do know we have a tooling issue. One of the topics to discuss when the board meets face to face in a few weeks.

Thanks,
Peter