Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE board election started
  • From: Steven Sroka <sroka.steven@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 11:34:15 -0500
On 2 December 2011 08:23, openSUSE Election Officials
<election-officials@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The openSUSE board election just started! Please go to:
https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/polls/read/digitaltomm/15228/opensuse-board-election-2011
and cast your vote for this election. All openSUSE members[1] are eligible
to vote.

When I log in through the above link, I get forwarded to an Elgg page
saying that my username contains an invalid character (which it does,
a dash).

The board consists of 6 members and one chairperson.
As the election period of Bryen Yunashko, Pavol Rusnak and Rupert Horstkotter
ends, this election will appoint 3 new board members.

The election period ends at December the 16th.
All candidates have put their agenda on the wiki[2], linked as "Platform"
after the candidates' name.

If you have any questions, please contact the election officials
(election-officials@xxxxxxxxxxxx).

Greetings

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/Members
[2] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board_election_2011