Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal about Chairman
On Friday, November 25, 2011 08:31:18 PM Sascha Manns wrote:
Hello mates,

i've just read the Election Rules again
(http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board_election_rules). The rules are
saying: The board consists of six members. Five seats are elected by the
Members of openSUSE Project and a chairperson is seperatly appointed by
SUSE.

I'm proposing to give the chairman's chair to the Community. So we can give
the Community more Control about the Project.

Sascha,

we're in the middle of an election and changing the rules at this time would
hold up the complete election.

Andreas