Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Board Election 2011 - Campaign starts today
On Friday, November 25, 2011 02:54:01 PM Vincent Untz wrote:
Le vendredi 25 novembre 2011, à 11:39 -0200, Izabel Valverde a écrit :
The candidates:

Pascal Bleser
Richard Brown
Manu Gupta
Marcus Moeller
Chuck Payne
Pavol Rusnak
Will Stephenson
Andrew Wafaa

It's great to see so many good candidates running for the election!

Indeed.

May I ask about the company affiliation of each candidate? This is
important, as no more than 40% of the board members can be affiliated
with the same company [1] (ie, no more than 2 people since we have 5
board members).

I suggest to list those add the election wiki.

From my knowledge, I expect only one duplication - both Pavol and Will are
employed by SUSE / Attachmate Group. But we should indeed list those,

Andreas