Re: [opensuse-project] Announcing the openSUSE board election 2011
On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 3:46 AM, Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is not a proposal because I didn't talked to Sankar, but I hope
he runs for the board this year. There's a few qualities that I admire
on him (and he's one of the persons that I would like to meet in
person one day), being the most important, his participation in flame
wars, somehow he always brings a message of peace and self
consciousness, which makes of him a very nice moderator.

I hope he runs for the board :)

WOW, I feel honored. Thank you a tonne. You made my day. I should
attend openSUSE conference to meet all you awesome people :-)

Unfortunately I will not be able to take part in the election this
time, due to some events in personal life, which require more of my
time. Sorry about that.

Sankar

NM