Re: [opensuse-project] [boosters] WIP: openSUSE Firefox Start Page
Le vendredi 28 octobre 2011 à 15:09 +0200, Klaas Freitag a écrit :
Hi,

at

git@xxxxxxxxxx:rlihm/openSUSE-Start-Page.git (open blank.html !)

you can find what we have so far as a proposal for a new browser start
page for the openSUSE distribution. Currently there is only the
'net-version', no support for 'disconnected' computers.

Please give us some feedback about the general appearance and the link
collection. Does it meet the goal to five people a good and attracting
start to openSUSE? What do you think?

(I didn't read other people feedback on purpose, to not tain my own
feedback) :

-we should state the search is "powered" by Google
-top navigation bar is centered, unlike nav bar on various openSUSE
website
-do we want "login / sign up" in this page ?
-translation of the page ? ;)

Otherwise, it looks good.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxx>